1. Milling Machine X axis correction
A slight relaxation of 4 bolts, but the need to determine 4 bolts still have some friction resistance, at this time using the head rotation bolt to adjust the left and right angles, the process must be placed dial indicator on the spindle end to measure the correct position of the workbench.
2. Milling Machine Y axis correction
A little relaxation of 3 bolts, but to determine 3 root bolts can not be too loose, to facilitate fine-tuning work, at this time using the arm rotation bolt set 100 table on the spindle end to measure the correct position of the workbench.
3. Milling Machine Level correction
Placing the level meter on the workbench surface.
The procuratorial level meter A and B points, allowable values in 0.06mm/m.
If necessary, the gasket can be placed under the machine tool.
Previous: STEERING Shaft Design Requirements
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- STEERING Shaft Design Requirements
- The basic meaning of screws
- Detailed introduction of Milling Ma...
- Electroplating process of stainless...
- Advantages of hard Parts turning
- High strength bolt Classification
- Characteristics of self-tapping Screws
- Abnormal sound detection of steerin...
- Copper Nut Classification
- Precision Casting Surface Quality