Electroplating refers to the salt solution containing the gold-plated genus, to be coated with the metal as the cathode, by electrolysis, to make the plating bath of the cation in the metal surface of the substrate deposition, forming a coating surface processing method.
Stainless steel Screw plating process, will accept plating parts immersed in the deposited metal compounds in aqueous solution, to current through the plating bath, plating metal precipitation and deposition on the components, electroplating, generally galvanized, copper, nickel, chromium, copper-nickel alloy.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Milling Precision Correction
- STEERING Shaft Design Requirements
- The basic meaning of screws
- Detailed introduction of Milling Ma...
- Advantages of hard Parts turning
- High strength bolt Classification
- Characteristics of self-tapping Screws
- Abnormal sound detection of steerin...
- Copper Nut Classification
- Precision Casting Surface Quality