By use can be classified into three categories: machine screws, fastening screws and special-purpose screws.
The machine screws are mainly used for a part of fastening threaded holes, screws: a type of fasteners consisting of two parts of the head and screw, a fastening connection with a part with a pass hole is not required to fit the nut (this connection form is called a screw connection, also belongs to a detachable connection; can also be matched with a nut for a fastening connection between two parts with a pass hole.)
The fastening screw is mainly used for fixing the relative position between two parts.
Special-purpose screws for hoisting parts, such as rings screws, the shape is generally marked as flat hexagonal column, nut: with internal screw holes, also have flat square cylindrical or flat cylinder, with bolts, studs or machine screws, for fastening connecting two parts, making it a whole.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Milling Precision Correction
- STEERING Shaft Design Requirements
- The basic meaning of screws
- Detailed introduction of Milling Ma...
- Electroplating process of stainless...
- Advantages of hard Parts turning
- High strength bolt Classification
- Characteristics of self-tapping Screws
- Abnormal sound detection of steerin...
- Precision Casting Surface Quality