(1) is generally used carburizing steel manufacturing (accounted for the total product 99%), can also be made of stainless steel or nonferrous metals.
(2) products must undergo heat treatment, carbon steel self-tapping screws must undergo carburizing treatment, stainless steel self-tapping screws must undergo solid-hardening treatment to enable the self-tapping screws to meet the standard requirements of mechanical performance and use.
(3) The product surface hardness is high, the core toughness is good, that is, "Neiro", this is the tapping screw performance requirements of a major feature, such as low surface hardness, screw not into the substrate; If the core toughness is poor, a twist is broken, also cannot use, so "Neiro" is the self-tapping screws to meet the performance requirements.
(4) The surface of the product need surface protection treatment, generally electroplating treatment, some products on the surface of phosphate treatment (phosphating).
(5) The use of cold heading process production, recommended high speed cold heading machine and high-speed wire screw machine or high-speed planetary roller machine production, to ensure product quality, such production of self-tapping screws head molding good, high thread quality.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Milling Precision Correction
- STEERING Shaft Design Requirements
- The basic meaning of screws
- Detailed introduction of Milling Ma...
- Electroplating process of stainless...
- Advantages of hard Parts turning
- High strength bolt Classification
- Abnormal sound detection of steerin...
- Copper Nut Classification
- Precision Casting Surface Quality
- What is the difference between a la...