1. Check whether the noise caused by the hydraulic torque converter or the ATF oil pump bad work, inspection can be temporarily removed by the power steering pump drive belt to judge, if the belt after the demolition, the noise still exists, then the hydraulic torque converter or judgement, if the removal of the belt, the noise still exists, said the ATF oil pump work.
2. Check the oil (high-pressure) hose to rub with other parts, if, then reseat the oil hose.
3. Inspect the steering shaft universal joints, the transverse lever or the ball head pin loose, if necessary, tighten loose fasteners or replace defective parts.
4. Check whether the steering shaft has obvious swing, if so, replace the steering shaft assembly.
5. Check Tooth bar Guide screw adjustment is correct, and adjust as the situation.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Milling Precision Correction
- STEERING Shaft Design Requirements
- The basic meaning of screws
- Detailed introduction of Milling Ma...
- Electroplating process of stainless...
- Advantages of hard Parts turning
- High strength bolt Classification
- Characteristics of self-tapping Screws
- Copper Nut Classification
- Precision Casting Surface Quality
- What is the difference between a la...